A quick history lesson; short and sweet, much like our batting.

Old Minchendenians Cricket Club was formed in 1927 and initially played home games at Hazelwood Sports Ground.

clubhouse at Bramley Road
was built in 1953 and fixtures were subsequently played there from 1954 to the present day.

Roger Evans initiated the first club tour to Bournemouth in 1976 and it has been held every year since then.

Benefit matches have been held at Bramley Road for John Wright and Derek Pringle in 1987 and 1992 respectively.

Minch entered league cricket in 1991 and amalgamated with Fives CC in 2003, thus preserving our status in the league.

In 2016, we entered the Hertfordshire League, playing in division 9B. OMCC constitution given here.

Some outstanding players include Reg Davies, Clive Macfarlane, Brian Lygoe, Nick Bryan and Atul Patel for batting and John Shanks, Andy Eveleigh, Pat Rigby, Keith Reilly and Roger Evans for bowling.